The ENDOCA CBD Oil Drops beside cannabidiol contains useful vitamins, terpenes and various antioxidants. This oil was made without the addition of chemicals, so it contains broad-spectrum active ingredients of the cannabis plant, thus facilitating even more effective absorption in the body. CBD can help to combat anxiety, sleep disturbance,. It can also be used as a dressing for various salads, thus facilitating a healthy diet. Due to the strength of the product it is recommended for those who have more serious physical or mental problems.
- A single drop contains 5mg of CBD
- 1500mg of CBD per bottle
- Full spectrum
- Less than 0.2% THC
- Supports daily well-being
- Strong concentration
Hemp seed oil (50%), Omega 3 (0.75g), Omega 6 (2.5g), Vitamin E (5mg) phytocannabinoids cannabidiol 15% (CBD 1500mg), low concentrations of the natural forms of (CBC, CBG, CBN)
Terpenes Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene.
Other natural molecules Cannabis plant waxes, alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, ketones, flavonoids, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, cofactors, and co-nutrients. *Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural constituent of the hemp plant.
- As a dietary supplement, use Endoca CBD once or twice daily.
- Our recommended usage is 1-3 drops per day on an empty stomach.
- To use the dropper, squeeze gently on the rubber tip and release to fill the dropper. To place drops under your tongue, fill the dropper and press gently on the rubber tip to release the droplets.
- Store bottle in a cool dry place.
- Hygiene tip – Avoid putting the dropper applicator in your mouth and putting it back in the bottle.
- We proudly work with the hemp plant, without adding any nasty chemicals to make every batch look or taste the same. Sometimes this means the taste and color of our products vary. But the CBD and terpene content will always be the same.